Terms and Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions of Business for the Placement of Advertising Media (hereinafter “Terms“, "T&C" and/or "Terms and Conditions") shall - in connection with the individual contract or separately - form the relationship between us, the Slise Inc., a Delaware Corporation (“Slise“, “Company”, “we” or “us“), and our Customers (hereinafter “Customers”, “Advertisers”, or “Publishers”). Unless otherwise explicitly agreed, these Terms shall be exclusively applied to the contract. General contractual or commercial conditions of the Customer shall have no validity. This shall also apply if these conditions are not explicitly contradicted.
1.1 Before using the website Slise.xyz, please read in full and carefully the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
1.2 If you do not agree with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, including any updates thereof, please stop using the Website immediately.
1.3 Use of the Slise Website and Services provided through the platform represents the express agreement to accept these Terms and Conditions (including any updates thereof), even in the event of the User's failure to review the applicable Terms and Conditions.
1.4 BY USING THE SLISE PLATFORM AND ANY OF THE SERVICES, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO THE APPLICABILITY OF THE CLAUSES SPECIFIED IN THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER RESPECTIVE DOCUMENTS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE REGULATING THE SERVICES.
2. General Provisions
2.1 The present Terms and Conditions specify the conditions of use of the Slise.xyz website ("Website", “Platform” or "Slise Platform") and the services offered through it by the Company ("Services"), and represent a legally binding agreement (the "Agreement") between Slise Inc., a company incorporated under the laws of the state of Delaware, United States, (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") and users of the Slise Platform ("Users"), respectively:
- Individuals (at least 18 years old) or legal entities who wish to promote their website, products and/or services through the Slise Platform on cryptocurrency-related websites ("Advertisers");
- Individuals (at least 18 years old) or legal entities who wish to commercialize all or part of the advertising space on websites owned and/or managed by them ("Publishers");
- Individuals who view the Website but do not register on the Website by creating a User account ("Visitors").
3. Terms and Definitions
3.1 These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and the Slise platform.
3.2 These Terms apply to any and all Services, information, texts, and other products, offered on the Website by the Company.
3.3 You cannot use the Website and create the Account if you have not read, understood, and accepted all the provisions of these Terms.
3.4 For the purposes of the Terms, the following terms shall have the meaning as specified below:
Ads or Advertisement: any type of content (such as text messaging, audio and video files, rich media, content, text, and graphic text), including but not limited to, banners, buttons, pop-ups, pop-unders, lightbox interstitial and text links that are generally used as an advertisement, licensed and provided by Advertisers.
Agreement: any standard terms imposed by us to regulate the commercial relationship between Advertiser and the Company, including these Terms and Conditions.
Banner: any banner, logo, Ad or other marketing material provided by Advertiser.
Campaign: a "marketing operation" designating the operations set up with the aim, notably, of increasing traffic to the Advertiser Site or other product linked with the Advertiser.
Platform: a technological solution offered by the Company and available on the Website, enabling the broadcasting of Ads on the Publisher Site(s).
Publisher Site: a website of a publisher with whom the Company have entered into a contract in order to display Advertising Campaigns.
Services: services the Company provides via the Platform based on the Advertiser’s campaign configuration and in accordance with these Terms.
Token: a cryptographic token generated or to be generated and offered for sale by the Advertiser.
4. Description of the Services and joining the Services
4.1 Slise is an advertising network focused on connecting Advertisers and Publishers through such service globally. The Services provided by the Company through the Website and allow Advertisers to promote their website, services and/or products or to have their creatives published on Publishers' websites, by buying such services from the Company.
4.2 The Company offers Advertisers the opportunity to set up and configure their advertising campaign (e.g. Advertisers can choose the type of banner they want to use or the country targeted by the advertisement). "Campaign" means the order issued by an Advertiser via the Slise Website, defined by a number of settings which are necessary for the broadcasting of an advertisement or on the Publishers' websites, intended at promoting Advertisers' projects.
4.3 Advertisers will have access to the Services only after the creation of a User account on the Website.
4.4 At the Advertisers' request, our Company's team may modify their campaign settings, price, and advertising banners according to the Advertisers' specifications and deliver them to the Publishers.
4.5 Other services that may be subsequently implemented on the Website are subject to this set of Terms and Conditions unless they have specific terms and conditions that will be formulated separately.
4.6 All advertising Campaigns on the Slise Platform are served, tracked, and reported by the Company via the Analytics Dashboard in the User account. The data generated by a Campaign will only be available for 6 (six) months. After the expiration of this period, the data will be deleted.
4.7 In order to have access to the Services, you have to create a User account on the Slise Platform following the steps communicated by the Company.
4.8 Any changes to the data regarding the User (Advertiser) account, billing address, the email address used to log in, etc., will be made through communication with the Company’s team.
4.9 Slise reserves the right to verify the information provided by the User upon registration and to also request supporting documents if any third parties (such as, without limitation, state authorities, banks, payment processors) request for grounded reasons.
4.10 All details and information provided by the User shall be correct. If the information provided during the creation of the user account changes subsequently, the User is obliged to promptly update the respective information contained in the User's account.
4.11 All services provided to Advertisers and implemented on the Website are subject to this set of Terms and Conditions unless they have specific terms and conditions that will be formulated on a case-by-case basis.
4.12 By creating a User Account on the Slise Platform, the User's access to the Services provided by the Company is ensured, with the account becoming functional after the User is approved as an Advertiser. Moreover, the User account shall keep a record of all the amounts paid by the Users to Slise for the Services provided to them. For the avoidance of any doubt, the information on the value of such amounts is reflected in the User account for information purposes only, providing the Advertiser with a record of the amounts paid to the Company at any given time. Depending on the operations made by the User, the information in the User account shall be appropriately updated.
4.13 By creating an account, the Advertiser expressly declares and warrants that:
- Uses the Website is used for the specific purposes of its commercial activity, which it is authorized to carry out;
- All information provided is complete, true, and accurate;
- Understands and agrees that, in addition to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions certain Services may be governed by specific rules. Any such rules will be published separately;
- Understands that they are solely responsible for the security of the account and account password and will not allow other persons to access the account. In case of any breach or suspicion of breach of security of the User's account, the User must report it immediately to Slise. Slise will not be held liable for any damage caused as a result of the breach of account security due to the conduct of the User or any person accessing and/or using the User account, including but not limited to situations when: computer systems used are infected with viruses or other malware, or the device on which the User is logged in is accessed by anyone else, or the security of the email account associated with the User's account is in any way compromised.
4.14 Slise reserves the right to delete user accounts that have been inactive for a period of 6 (six) months.
4.15 Users shall not use automated means of traffic generation, including scripts, robots, bots, spiders, crawlers and /or any computer applications/programs that may deceive or simulate certain activities or statuses on the Website, or, in any way, exploit certain functions or vulnerabilities of the Website in order to obtain advantages, for themselves or for other Users, regarding the use of the Services offered through the Website.
4.16 Slise reserves the right to restrict or exclude Users' access to the Website, as well as to delete or restrict the user account, within the limits of the law, if it considers that based on the User's conduct or activity, access and existence of the account may harm in any way Slise or other Users.
4.17 IMPORTANT NOTE! The Company shall not accept the registration as Users and shall not perform any activities whatsoever (shall not collect amounts from or make payments to) individuals or legal entities with their domicile/residence/office in one of the following States: Afghanistan, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Eritrea, Guinea, Iraq, Iran, Liberia, Myanmar, Rwanda, Sudan, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Syria, Zimbabwe, North Korea, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine (only for Donetsk and Luhansk).
4.18 Should the Company find out the certain Users have their domicile/residence/office in one of the States provided in Clause 4.17 above, the Company reserves the right to erase the User accounts of such Users.
5. Website Acceptance and Eligibility
5.1 The Company does not accept any form of advertisement that can hurt or is inappropriate for the general audience in particular content provided by the Advertisers on their websites for the purposes of this T&C. In order for an advertising Campaign to be accepted, the Advertisers' landing page must comply with the present Terms and Conditions.
5.2 If you act as an advertising agent for another individual or entity, then you represent and warrant that: (a) you are authorized to, and do, bind that individual or entity to the Terms and Conditions; and (b) all of your actions in connection with these Terms and Conditions are and will be within the scope of the agency relationship between you and that individual or entity, and in accordance with any applicable legal and fiduciary duties.
5.3 When acting as an agent on behalf of an advertiser, we may request that you provide written confirmation of such and/or evidence of the advertiser's consent.
5.4 The general criteria on which the approval of a Campaign relies are as follows:
- the website of the promoted project must be functional, accessible, contain all the details in such page, such details must be conclusive and valid, and the buttons must be functional;
- the banners used in the Campaign must be professional and reflect the same ideas as the promoted project;
- in the case of investment websites, the risk to which the user is exposed must be mentioned on the page;
- websites that sell mining equipment must prove that they are an authorized reseller or the manufacturer of the equipment;
5.5 The websites that are based on a token must have:
- sufficient liquidity to allow currency trading;
- the token contract must be available for analysis by potential buyers and/or interested parties;
- the project's team must be displayed on the website, and their information must be accurate and verifiable;
- the website must not present integrations or the use of various services as partnerships;
- the information presented on the website must be accurate and true, without misleading potential buyers;
- the Company reserves the right to reject the campaign/campaigns of a project based on the token, even if the conditions mentioned above are met.
5.6 The Company reserves the right to deny any website from joining its advertising Campaign, without providing any justification, including but not limited to sites/advertising aimed at promoting sites:
- that violate the laws, regulations, or any other applicable legal requirements;
- containing or linking to any form of illegal/inappropriate or violent content or sites with illegal, false, or deceptive investment advice and money-making opportunities;
- promoting any type of hatemongering (i.e. racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based, personal, etc.);
- that participate in or transmit spam using any kind of online means;
- that ask users for clicks, that incentivize traffic, or direct/redirect them to any fraudulent activity that would bring the owner more earnings from our network;
- that are using free domain names;
- with no original content or generated on platforms like WordPress or Blogspot;
- represent URL Shorteners;
- contain: any popup/popunder or page blocker; scripts that alter the user's browser settings; any frame-breaking codes; multiple alert boxes or alert boxes with "Close" buttons that cannot be seen by users;
- that are automatic/manual traffic exchanges;
- that download, send, transmit or otherwise post and/or distribute any materials containing viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to breach, destroy or limit the operation of any computer or telecommunication equipment or software;
- that, after they were reviewed by our team, were not deemed suitable for our publisher program.
5.7 The Company shall make its best efforts for the articles purchased through the Slise Marketplace Platform to remain live on the Publisher's website(s) (as long as the Company has a contractual relationship with the Publisher and the Advertisers are paying the requested fees). However, the article may be removed in the cases of, but not limited to: fraud, the inactivity of the project, the change of the Advertiser's domain of activity, or any other circumstance that would make the article unsuitable for the promotion of the Advertiser. Such facts shall be proved with concrete evidence by the Publisher.
5.8 If the Publisher deletes an article acquired via the Slise Platform under Clause 5.7, the Advertiser will not be entitled to a refund of the amounts paid for the purchase of such article. The Company will not be responsible in any way for this action.
6. Price of the Services
6.1 The services shall be priced on a Cost Per Mille (CPM) basis. The final CPM rate of the Services provided by the Company is calculated based on the campaign configuration and may be affected by additional factors such as advertising demand, the frequency of campaign display, etc. The estimated range of the CPM price is provided to the Advertiser during the campaign creation process for informational purposes only and does not represent the final value. The final CPM value of the campaign is provided to the Advertiser on the Analytics Dashboard after the advertising campaign is finished.
6.2 In order to start using the Services, Advertisers have to pay to the Company the amount equivalent to the requested scope of Services in advance (also known as “Budget”). The amounts paid may be spent on any campaign type offered by the Company. For the amounts paid in advance to the Company by the Advertiser (which represent the counter-value of the Services provided by the Company through the Platform), the Company will issue relevant invoices. Advertisers' active campaigns will receive traffic as long as the price for the supply of these Campaigns is paid in advance. For information purposes, the value of the amounts paid to the Company by the Advertiser is recorded in the User account of the Advertiser. The value standing to the balance of the User account shall be updated to the extent that the Company provides Services to the Advertiser, as per the latter's instructions. The balance of the User account shall indicate at any time the value of the amounts paid in advance by the Advertiser and in consideration for which no Services have been provided yet by the Company. If the Advertiser's User account balance becomes zero, i.e. there are no further amounts paid in advance by the Advertiser and not used, all Campaigns activated through its user account will be stopped immediately.
6.3 The Company may offer Advertisers discounts, rebates, or other promotions in respect of the Services offered, in accordance with its commercial policy. Any such discounts or other types of promotions will be displayed on the Website or in communication with the Company’s team.
6.4 All funded accounts that have been inactive for up to 6 months will lose access to their funds. If the account remains inactive it will be permanently deactivated and the funds will be written off with no refunds.
7. Refund Policy
7.1 ALL AMOUNTS PAID BY ADVERTISERS AND REFLECTED IN USERS' ACCOUNTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
7.2 Advertisers may pause or stop their Campaign(s) at any time, without having to give any explanation, using the dashboard offered. The Campaign(s) can be resumed at a later time. If no changes have been brought to the Campaign(s), then they will be resumed instantly. If there were changes brought to the Campaign(s), they will have to go through the review process.
7.3 Advertisers are solely responsible for stopping/pausing their Campaign(s). Otherwise, the Campaign will remain active until all the funds transferred in advance to the Company, the value of which is shown for informative purposes in the User account, are spent. If the amounts paid in advance by an Advertiser were fully used for the payment of the Services provided, all the Campaigns will be suspended/will not receive traffic until the Advertiser transfers new funds to the Company, unless they have been stopped/paused.
7.4 Advertisers agree that if any kind of malware, exploits, hijacks, or viruses are detected on any of the promoted pages, their user accounts will be blocked and they will not be entitled to a refund of the amounts paid in advance.
7.5 If a user account stays inactive for six months, it will be permanently deleted, with no way of retrieving it or the paid and unused amounts, upon the expiry of the six-month term. Slise will email the User with regard to long-term inactivity upon deletion and any other specific changes in conditions of the cooperation with the User.
8. Representation and Warranties
8.1 Users represent and warrant that they have full authority and power to enter into this Agreement and perform their obligations hereunder.
8.2 Users represent and warrant that they are not using the Slise Platform for any illegal purposes that may violate any applicable laws or rights of any third parties (including intellectual property rights).
8.3 Users accept and acknowledge that the Company will not be liable in any way for any damages, losses, costs of any kind, arising from the violation by the Publishers of their obligations to Advertisers or vice versa.
8.4 Users accept and acknowledge that the information provided by the Company through its Website does not constitute professional, financial and/or investment advice, nor does any information on the Platform constitute a comprehensive, complete, or correct statement of the matters discussed. By using the Platform and/or the Services, Users agree not to hold the Company liable for any potential damage arising from any decision Users make based on information or other content made available to them through the Website.
8.5 Advertisers represent and warrant that all materials content provided to the Company as well as all promoted material and products comply with all applicable laws and regulations and do not breach any third-party rights.
8.6 Advertisers represent and warrant that their servers support the traffic directed to their websites through the Publishers' websites. Advertisers acknowledge the Company takes no responsibility for the consequences arising in case their servers cannot support the traffic. In such a situation, please contact the Company at the email address below. Upon receipt of such e-mail, the Company will have the right to suspend your advertising campaign. All information mentioned will be transmitted to the email address: email@example.com
9. Termination of the Agreement at the initiative of the User/the Company
9.1 The User has the right to terminate the Agreement established with the Company under this set of Terms and Conditions at any time, subject to a notice period of 14 days. The termination may be accomplished by requesting the Company to delete the user account.
9.2 If an Advertiser terminates the Agreement, the amounts paid for the Campaigns requested before the termination date and for which the invoice was issued are not refundable.
9.3 The Company reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any given time, subject to a 24-hour notification sent via email to the User. In such case, the User will be entitled to a refund of all the amounts paid in advance and not used in case of termination for reasons not attributable to the User. The amounts owed to the Advertiser are given by the value recorded for informative purposes from time to time in the user account of the Advertiser.
9.4 The refund to the Advertiser will be made in the same way as the transfer performed by the User, as follows:
- if the funds were sent via bank transfer, the refund will be also made via bank transfer;
- If the User transferred the funds via cryptocurrencies, the refund will be also made via cryptocurrencies.
11. Limitations of Use
11.1 By using this website, you warrant on behalf of yourself and other parties you represent that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on this website;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- knowingly or negligently use this website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service Slise Inc. provides;
- use this website or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use this website or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use this website in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam;
- harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent;
- or use this website or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
12. Intellectual Property
12.1 The intellectual property in the materials contained in this website is owned by or licensed to Slise Inc. and is protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant our users permission to download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory use.
12.2 This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms and Conditions and may be terminated by Slise Inc. at any time.
13.1 In connection with your use of the Sites, you will not, and will not allow any third party to:
- Link to or use the Sites in connection with any material that contains:
- Adult content, including nudity, sexual terms and/or images of people in positions or activities that are excessively suggestive or sexual;
- Obscene, defamatory, libellous, slanderous and/or unlawful content;
- Content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent;
- Inflammatory religious content;
- Politically religious agendas and/or any known associations with hate, criminal and/or terrorist activities; or
- Hate speech, whether directed at an individual or a group, and whether based upon the race, disability, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or language of such individual or group.
- Remove, obscure, or change any copyright, trademark, hyperlink, or other proprietary rights notices contained within the Websites;
- Modify, adapt, disassemble, decompile, translate, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence, and organization of the Sites or any content contained therein;
- Use the Sites in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Sites, Slise, the third-party site, website, or application on which the Services are available, or any other person or entity; or
- Collect any information (including, without limitation, email addresses) about other visitors of the Sites; create or transmit unwanted electronic communications to other visitors of the Sites; or otherwise interfere with such visitors’ enjoyment of the Sites.
13.2 Unless otherwise expressly authorized in these T&C or on the Sites, you may not take any action to interfere with the Sites or any other visitor’s use of the Sites. You expressly agree that you will not copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly display or screen scrape any content from the Sites without our prior written consent. You agree not to bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Sites.
13.3 You agree not to use the Sites for illegal purposes (including, without limitation, unlawful, harassing, libellous, invasion of another’s privacy, abusive, threatening, or obscene purposes). You agree that you will comply with all laws related to your use of the Sites.
13.4 Where appropriate, for example in our contact form, you must use your own identity at all times and you must ensure that all information you provide is accurate and up to date to the best of your knowledge. Unless you have permission to do so (and can prove this), you must not use information about any other person.
14.1 Our website and the materials on our website are provided on an 'as is' basis. To the extent permitted by law, Slise Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
14.2 In no event shall Slise Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use this website or the materials on this website, even if Slise Inc. or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
14.3 In the context of this agreement, “consequential loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise.
14.4 Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
14.5 SLISE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SLISE, ITS PARENT, ITS SUBSIDIARY OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OR EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED PARTIES”), BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES COSTS, OR EXPENSES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, RESULTING FROM
(I) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER,
(II) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITES,
(III) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO, FROM, OR VIA THE SITES,
(IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITES BY ANY THIRD PARTY,
(V) ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, INACCURACIES, OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ANY USE OF THE SITES, OR
(VI) OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE SITES. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IF THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE FOUND TO BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS THAT ARISES OUT OF, OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, YOUR USE OF THE SITES OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, RELEASED PARTIES’ LIABILITY SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED FIVE US DOLLARS (US $5.00).
15. Governing Law
15.1 These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Delaware, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
16. Accuracy of Materials
16.1 The materials appearing on our website are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. Slise Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to this website.
17.1 To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, you agree that you will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Slise, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, each of the foregoing entities’ respective employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages, losses, costs, and expenses in any way arising out of your use of the Sites in violation of these T&C, including without limitation (i) all matters related to your access to and use of any Slise online services, including, without limitation, your use of the Sites, (ii) your violation of any provision contained in the T&C; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, intellectual property, or privacy right; (iv) any claims that your use of the Sites caused damage to a third party, and/or (v) violations of any and all applicable laws, rules, or regulations from any jurisdiction.
18.1 Slise Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval, or control by Slise Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked site is at your own risk and we strongly advise you make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites.
19. Right to Terminate
19.1 We may suspend or terminate your right to use our website and terminate these Terms and Conditions immediately upon written notice to you for any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
20.1 Any term of these Terms and Conditions which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions is not affected.
21.1 Should you have any questions regarding these T&C you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.